For details related to methods used at Aspen for study participant stipends or reimbursements, please refer to the following references. If you still have questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at 801-356-5555.
- Nimblify cards will be issued by Aspen to study participants after July 1, 2016
- Check your Nimblify balance (or set-up your account details) at https://nimblify.paylution.com/
- Feel free to contact Nimblify by phone at 1-855-316-5166 or email@example.com
- Lost or Stolen Card Call: 1-877-546-8220
- ClinCard cards were issued by Aspen prior to July 1, 2016
- Check your ClinCard balance at https://myclincard.com/
- Feel free to contact ClinCard by phone to set-up a pin or check your balance at 1-866-952-3795
- Lost or Stolen Card Call: 1-866-952-3795
For those study participants using the ClinCard, the following activities will incur a fee to the balance on your ClinCard:
- Not using the card or having funds added to it for more than 3 months will incur a monthly fee. However, as long as there is activity on the card within 3 months (if funds are added or a transaction is completed) the month period will reset. If you do incur a monthly fee, please contact Greenphire (ClinCard) Support and we will reverse the fee for you.
- ATM withdrawals (fees vary based on location)
- Requesting a paper statement. Instead, you can always check your available balance online or by calling Customer Service.
- Requesting a replacement card through Customer Service. Instead, your study site can replace your card at no charge.