Aspen Clinical Research is conducting a study of an investigational medication for those who have moderate to severe postpartum depression. Our clinic records indicate that you may have symptoms consistent with the criteria necessary to participate in this study. We would like to invite you to learn more.
Some studies have shown Postpartum Depression to be found in as many as 1 in 7 mothers. After childbirth, the levels of hormones in a woman’s body quickly drop. This drastic chemical change can trigger the following, unwelcome indications of Postpartum Depression:
- Feeling sad, helpless, empty or overwhelmed
- Feeling moody, irritable, or restless
- Feeling unable to care for your baby or do basic chores
- Loss of interest
- Crying more often than usual or for no apparent reason
- Withdrawing from social interactions
- Avoiding family and friends
- Worrying or feeling overly anxious
- Oversleeping, or being unable to sleep even when baby is sleeping
- Having trouble concentrating, remembering details, and making decisions
- Experiencing anger or rage
- Losing interest in activities that are usually enjoyable
- Eating too much or too little
If you are age 18 through 45 and have been experiencing some of the symptoms of Postpartum Depression, you may qualify to participate in a no-cost research study focused on minimizing and/or controlling many of the above-listed indications. You may also be compensated for your time and travel.
Please complete the form below to see if you pre-qualify for the study.
Disclaimer: Not all individuals that complete the on-line questionnaire will qualify for the study. An in-depth study and medical evaluation must be completed in person in order to qualify for the study.