The Most Effective Way To Find Study Participants
Aspen Clinical Research is always in need of new volunteers to help evaluate the latest investigational medications and medical devices.
Interpersonal communication by word of mouth to friends and family is the best way to find volunteers to participate in clinical research.
How Do I Refer Someone?
If you have a friend or family member that is interested in participating in a research study, please follow the 5 easy bullet points below:
- Refer your friend or family member to our website located at www.aspclinic.com. On our website, the individual will find a list of hyperlinks representing each of our current studies on the right side of each page. See Example Below:
- Instruct the person you referred to click on the hyperlink of the study for which they would like to apply.
- After the individual clicks the hyperlink, a page giving a brief description of the research study and a questionnaire will load. Instruct the individual to fill out the questionnaire. See Example Below:
- When the individual fills out the questionnaire, they will come to a question asking them who referred them to Aspen for this study. They will select the “Referral Source” from the drop down list and key your name into the “Referral Name” field so that you will receive credit for referring them. See Example Below:
- After filling out the questionnaire, the person you referred will click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the questionnaire and we will take care of the rest. That’s all there is to it!
Disclaimer/Rules of “Refer A Friend” Participation & Compensation
- Your friend or family member must key your name into the field “Referral Name” when filling out the questionnaire prior to submitting the questionnaire in order for you to receive credit for referring them.
- If your friend or family member successfully completes a study screening visit, you will receive $25.
- If your friend or family member is successfully randomized into a study, you will receive an additional $25.
- If your friend or family member successfully completes a study, you will receive an additional $25.
- There is no limit to the number of people you can refer to participate in a research study.
- To be eligible for financial compensation, your friend or family member must be a new addition to our database or must not have participated in other studies at Aspen within the past year.
- The final decision for your friend or family member to participate in a research study is solely up to them or their legal caregiver.
- “Refer A Friend” payments are only made monthly after the individual you referred successfully completes a visit.
- You cannot be employed at Aspen Clinical Research or an affiliate company and participate in the “Refer A Friend” program.
If you have questions that are not answered by this Disclaimer/Rules section, please go to: Contact US on this website and write us an email or call us at the number listed.
*The Referral Fees Described On This Page May Not Apply To All Studies. Please Call Us At 801-356-5555 For Information Regarding Each Study*